Out Of Place Artifacts

Nooope, for once, nothing utterly obnoxiously AWESOME do I have to show you... (okay, it's still awesome, I can't lie! :) )

For cool stuff, there's NOTHING like having a Big Sack!!


But rather something perhaps that'll (hopefully) be thought-provoking.

First sent to me by my sexy-ugly
Nos-Vampire best-buddy Remmy who had also sent it to Trish who then sent it to me so I got the danged thing twice.... :P ;)

Annnnywaaaay, this next clip is a look at History's little artifacts curiosities.

Take a deep probing look, IF YOU DARE!! Muahahahahahahahaha!



Cool huh??

(Whatever, you KNOW deep down you liked it, and that "presenter" chick is kinda cute!! B) )

-- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts