Freddy Montero: Amazing Goal

Now, I know I know...YES I'm a Texan and YES I am a Vampire, and NO we red-blooded Texas redneck boys, Nocturnal or otherwise are NOT supposed to pay much attention to "Kickball Deluxe" or AKA "footie" or "Soccer"

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!

That having been said though, you've gotta give a little credit where ze credit is due, and the following video of some star player dude named Freddy Montero of the Seattle Sounders is an awesome shot...

Anywaaaay MLS needs all the free press in this country it can get...



(And besides, if I didn't show this video that Trish sent me, I might never be allowed back in her lair to play with her XBox again!! Drat the black-mailn' Vampire Pixie friend kind!! lol)

Watch in awe (for as much as anyone can with soccer) watch in awe...





Dayuuuum, who knew that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin liked to play soccer goalie on weekends AND that he was such a freakin' butterfingahs at it!! :P lol

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts