"The Reverse Casting Couch"- Totally Sketch

I don't know why, but apparently I have a fetish for putting up stuff this week that was cranked out there way back in October...

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


But annnnywaaaay I stumbled on to this silly little video from a Youtuber site called Totally Sketch that puts an interesting twist on the classic "seedy/sleazy casting couch" Ummm...yeah.

I think you'll dig it...why? Becaue I'm a Vampire, and what I say will automatically have hypnotic power over you...muahahahaha.

(Or it could just be that I have a whole Easter Basket Full Of chocolate bunnies...Oh and because you're lazy and are too strained to click on the X out on my blog...Suckers!!)



Well whatever, I THINK It's funny, so neener-neener-nee!!

*grumbles* Hard to please Daywalkers! *snoort!*

LOL

-Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts