Hey, SPEAKING Of Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice 2 (No I'm serious!!)

I don't know If maybe you're as big of a lazy bones doofus...err...I MEAN totally rad-awesome busy Nocturnal Super-Powered creature of the night like I am, and missed this video when it originally was post...

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!




...Like, back in OCTOBER, but apparently there is a REASON why the movie channels that I pay WAY too much for are showing Beetlejuice over and over again...there's a good chance there's GOING TO BE A BJ II !!

(As in, a Beetlejuice 2, NOT that whatever movie that MAY or may not have starred Johnny Wad and Ron Jeremy...But really, there's going to be a sequel.)

Watch if you doubt me, watch if you doubters!



Yeaap, I have mixed feelings about it too, I mean, MK's a lot older now, and they like CGI-PIMP EVERYTHING nowadays, If they're SERIOUSLY going to do it, they need some of that old'timey stop motion stuff.

But if ANY of the old movies that they crap out sequels for actually DESERVES a sequel...then It's probably this one.

Cross yo'fingers, toes, and maybe your nipples that they get this one right...IF it's for real.

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts