From Goodyear Blimp, Nothing But NET!!

Yeah yeah, Are you FINALLY glad "Bracketfest" aka The Final Four is almost over?

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!



...Yeah, me too! You'd THINK with what, me being an adorably cute'n'sexy supernaturalish creature of the Nocturnal hours and extra sensories to bare, that I would have an age on basketball bracket bets, but alas, no dice...I have far too much loyalty to my Alma Mater (Hook'um!!)

Anyway, these fratboy gamer looking dudes staged this final epic basketball shot...Take a gander and enjoy...

(Pretending of course, that it wasn't like the 15000th take, before they finally SWISHED IT ;) )



I still think I might've got in after 220 takes, but I have an excuse...I'm a redhead. ;)

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts