Comedy Classic "Dennis Miller and Don Rickles"

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!

Yeah yeah, whatever Sunshine, I KNOW this has absolutely JACK BUMPKIS to do with Vampires, Horror, Zombies, Frozen Custard nipple pasties, small dogs OR yo Momma....

But I careth not.

Why? Because THIS is mi blogcasa, and I can do whatever I want with it...and who doesn't like a classically class act like LEGENDARY comedian Don Rickles?



Because it's Monday and Mondays generally suck big sweaty garilicky camel balls, why not enjoy a classic laugh with me over a 1996 interview clip from Dennis Miller Live

Why? Because I SAID SO Vampiteers, I said so. ;)





Heck No it doesn't get any betta than old man Rickles...no way!

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts