The Biggest Cock Blocker EVER

Yeah yeah, once again a DOUBLE shot of video pimpage and Redneck Belly Laughs...


A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!

But hey, they're LAUGHS...as in hahaha, funny, teehee, a giggle, a chortle, a guffah, a...

(Uhh Remmy, what the HELL is a chortle? I know it has SOMETHING to do with laughter but, damn bro, that sounds freakin' nasty!! Let me go and, ummm finger around with my chortle...yeah, ewww.)

Old Vampires are so weird sometimes. ;)

Annyway, I think you get my point. This is supposed to be funny so, watch and enjoy particularly when it's someone else's pain...

Check out this "allegedly" Asian (what a shock!) young vlogger
Kevjumba D demonstrate once and for all why it was so very difficult for him to score...

WATCH!! I command you!! :P




That's almost as bad as having an ex-Marine Redneck *BURRRP* Dad,

So yes, I too can relate. But for now, I will laugh at you. Gently. But never chortle. Double eww.

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts