Dig Ze Scary Snowman!

While verily, I am fully aware that winter we hardly knew ye this year...

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


...Not to mention that it is also almost over for now, I gotta get in a posting shot to this thingie-ma-jig that be truly funny pranktastic!

Quite Possibly the most awesome Snowman...ever.

(If you don't watch and enjoy, I will speed-bad your testes with a SPORK! And being a Vampire, you KNOW I've got the super speed to do it too!! ;) )



Okay, yeah, I was SO just kidding about that whole punching bag thing, but Evil snowmen are cool!

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts