Can You Maintain Eye Contact??

Hey Daywalker, you think you're a REAL man?

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!


And that you can keep your "focus" in public places no matter what?

Then, you're a more mighty man than I am...and I'm even a Vampire for crissakes (Yeah I know, what a shock, based on the extremely ambiquous title of this blog :P :D lol )

But if you think you've got the "willpower" to withstand the tractor beam of big ti...err...I mean CLEAVAGE (and someone constantly squealing in your ear in Espanol ;) ) Then I invite you to...

MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT!! Take The Spanish TV Chick's Super Cleavage Challenge!!

Spanish-speaking TV shows are like, TOTALLY obsessed with showing lots and lots of....candid camera footage stuff aren't they?? ;)

(What'd you think I was going to say huh? And oh yeah, sorry about not showing the clip straight-away, embedding disabled, AGAIN!! )

And my personal breast was 3.5 seconds...err...Best! Damnit!! ;) LOL

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts