The Awesomeness Of The Honey Badger (Redux)

Sunshiner, so you say you've seen this before? Last YEAR??


A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!



Yeah, well so have I!!

But that's not gonna stop me, oh no! I want to watch me some Honey Badger, because the Honey Badger is eternally awesome and like always, he's huunnnngry!! ;)

What Night/Day is not improved by partaking of a little HoneyBadgery??

Enjoy along with me why don't you. Again. :)



Honey Badgers (and Vampires) don't give a sh__t! ;) lol

--Chet
a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts