Undocumented Future American Burglar Asks Victim, "Will You Be My Friend?"

Hey Daywalkers, you wanna hear something bizarrely funny from the files of "Doing the work and awesome stuff Americans won't do?"

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!




Tough! You're getting it anyway! ;)

I'd been meaning to post this link that someone sent me for awhile now, but I just got around to it because...well...I'm Lazy. And awesome. And a Vampire. Oh, and because I'm lazy. ;)

Here, take THAT, and have a good jolly chuckle at someone else's stupidity!!

(Go on...it's okay, I promise! :) )

It's like Facebook, only with mote Dirty Sanchez Mexican Stauches!

Undocumented Burglar Steals Woman's Cell Phone, Then Uses It To "Friend" Her On Facebook

Yeah, that's the whole story...but go read it anyway...it's got some funny comments...and who knows? It might put some hair on your chest! lol :)

Taaaadaaah...yeah.

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts