Things You'll NEVER Hear Trick'erTreating (But It'd Be Cooler If You Diiiid)

guess this technically qualifies as....

a vampire blogger who writes about movies, horror, pop culture and whatever other crap he feels like!!


10. "Come back when you're dressed up as the Chinese delivery guy I called TWOOO HOURS ago!!"

Chinese Takeout Signs are awesome!


9. "Umm Sweetheart, I don't think that's a roll of pennies..."

A roll of pennies. Hot huh?


8. "You look NOTHING like your ad Sir, I hope you're HUGE!!"

sexy midget strippers are as American as apple pie


7. "Are you the mini Coke Mules I ordered??"

Look, Look! It's a Coke Mule, see?


And this is the Coke Mule's ass!! An Ass' Ass??


6. Here's some candy for yooooou...and some for yoooou...and...here's something for your Mommie... *ZIIIIIIIIPPP *


Pecker Buldge..reason number one why I NEVER wear Spandex!!

5. Pssst, Hey kids, do you like Money? Yeah?? How about I give youeach a ten-spot if y'all go on over there right now and take a BIIIG crap on the guy's front porch next store!!"

 taking a crap...well..sortof!


4. "Oh woooow, from you, I will DEFINITLY take the TRICK...."

Sexy Halloween costume Indian chick: She puts the POKE in Pocahontas!


3. "Stick'Um Up!! Hand over the Reese's Peanut Buttah cups and 3 Musketeers bars outta your bags NOOW and nobody gets hurt!!"

Stewie Griffin busts a cap for your Halloween candy


2. "What are you supposed to be kid...A Zit??"

Bizarre Halloween Costume if I've ever seen one



1. "Where's the Candy?? Where's The f*&kin' Candy?? WELLLL, here's a hint: I just HID IT UP MY ASS!! now, GET THE F&^% OUTTA HERE! " *Slaaam*

An Old Codger looking grumpy as Hell


Whatever, I thought they were funny!! :P

(And yeeess, I did come up with them...this ins't some lazy e-mail forward thingie I plastered in and called a blogpost...I'll probably do that next week ;) lol )

I'll tell you, I've had some interesting things happen to Yours Truly on Halloween Night, it really is true that you'll never know who will open the door when you go a'knockng...

Don't even get me started on my ex-pizza boy cousin's horror delivery stories.... :P :D lol

Oh, and let me note for the record: tres Musketeers and P-Cups (the DARK chocolate) Reese's are the best!!

But what about you??


What's your favorite Halloween Candy??

What's the most bizarre thing you've ever seen either opening your door to someone else, or them answering the door when you came to call?

Happy Hump Day, Blogsters!!

-- Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts