guess this technically qualifies as....
10. "Come back when you're dressed up as the Chinese delivery guy I called TWOOO HOURS ago!!"
9. "Umm Sweetheart, I don't think that's a roll of pennies..."
8. "You look NOTHING like your ad Sir, I hope you're HUGE!!"
7. "Are you the mini Coke Mules I ordered??"
6. Here's some candy for yooooou...and some for yoooou...and...here's something for your Mommie... *ZIIIIIIIIPPP *
5. Pssst, Hey kids, do you like Money? Yeah?? How about I give youeach a ten-spot if y'all go on over there right now and take a BIIIG crap on the guy's front porch next store!!"
4. "Oh woooow, from you, I will DEFINITLY take the TRICK...."
3. "Stick'Um Up!! Hand over the Reese's Peanut Buttah cups and 3 Musketeers bars outta your bags NOOW and nobody gets hurt!!"
2. "What are you supposed to be kid...A Zit??"
1. "Where's the Candy?? Where's The f*&kin' Candy?? WELLLL, here's a hint: I just HID IT UP MY ASS!! now, GET THE F&^% OUTTA HERE! " *Slaaam*
Whatever, I thought they were funny!! :P
(And yeeess, I did come up with them...this ins't some lazy e-mail forward thingie I plastered in and called a blogpost...I'll probably do that next week ;) lol )
I'll tell you, I've had some interesting things happen to Yours Truly on Halloween Night, it really is true that you'll never know who will open the door when you go a'knockng...
Don't even get me started on my ex-pizza boy cousin's horror delivery stories.... :P :D lol
Oh, and let me note for the record: tres Musketeers and P-Cups (the DARK chocolate) Reese's are the best!!
But what about you??
What's your favorite Halloween Candy??
What's the most bizarre thing you've ever seen either opening your door to someone else, or them answering the door when you came to call?
Happy Hump Day, Blogsters!!