Kid Sees Empire Strikes Back "Shocker" For The First Time

Hey my lovely Sunshiner pets, do y'all remember what (or who) you were doing the first time you saw
The Empire Strikes Back?

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


Personally, I don't have a clue...what you, nor I, were doing when it happened. But if you MUST know what I was doing, you could try asking your mother...particularly if you, like me, have too much bushy red Scotsman's hair on your chest and legs...and you're a young woman...

(Sorry Kid...uhh...girl.. my bad!! ;) LOL )

But in all UNseriousness, let us away to a time, back in time when a child, perhaps like this 4 year old toddler-version of John Mayer first had their innocence stolen, that moment that defines life itself...

When Luke Skywalker learns that badass evil dude Darth Vader IS his..... fad-DEEER!

Pow!




Yeah, I know it is probably staged and faked, and even if it wasn't, I'm sure that both I, and youtuber
Bash The Monkey have robbed you of your innocence and ruined your faith in mankind...but you'll live.

That kind of thing, 'tis only a flesh wound.....SHAKE IT OFF!! THROW SOME BASEPATH DIRT ON IT...ATTABOOOY!! ;)

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts