Jack The Ripper's True Identity Revealed? (AGAAAIN??)

Has Jack The Ripper finally been found out?

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!


Damned if I know, I'm a cartoon Vampire from Texas who likes to post up funky shiat in his blog and comment on his Vampire life BUT you can peruse the following link from the Huffington Post via my ancient friends Remmy and Trish.

I dunno...the dude kinda looks like Dexter to me, but you can be the judge:

The True Identity Of Jack The Ripper Revealed? A London Criminologist says so (VIDEO)-- HUFFPO




Just goes to show you....Ze Germans ste craaaaazaaaaay! ;)

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts