Saved By The Bell, The VIDEO GAME (Cue The Apocalypse Here)

Hey hey now Sunshiner Normies, who doesn't remember that dorky 80's tween girl a-go-go favorite sitcom from the 1980's Saved By The Bell ??

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!


(I'll pretend you didn't say that! ;) )

Well what could be better that SBTB? (Hey, whozthat waaaaay in the back there who shouted CANCELING IT? Why I OUGHTTA....lick you...but anyway.... LOL ;) )

How about a retro-istically styled GAME of excitement and uber-adventures featuring the classic SBTB characters?? Isn't that just....uhhhhh.....radical...err...I mean, MONDO radical...uhhh....dudes??




(Yeah, I know...but I tried. Watch it anyway, nd play it. It's KINDA cool, in a not-so-cool trainish-wreck I-can't-stop-looking-at-it sort of way! ) LOL :P

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts