How To Use Your Dogs As Sock Puppets

Did you know hot Daywalker chicks can get away with anything??

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!




Yeaaaap big major duuuuh part II right?? Ask Youtuber JennaMarbles


I don't know whether to laugh at this or cry....from my penis. But whatever people I thought this was funny. In a good way.

Mostly. ;)

Check out "What Dogs Do When You're not Home." Cute stuff!



That wee woman may well be the only person on this planet as utterly dorky as I am.

My Disease is spreading. LOL :P

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts