Fisherman: 1 Scuba Diver: NOTHING!!

It's stories like the following that remind me WHY I haven't gone fishing since my Pop used to take me.

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!




File this under "OW" or "OMG To The Max" or "Gee, thank you SO MUCH Trish for sharing this!!" ;)




Again my Sunshiner Normie Daywalker friends, I ask, do you think YOU'VE really had a bad day? Really really really??

Uh huh. Yeaaaaaaaaah. Whatever.


Read below. And cringe with me.


English Fisherman Reels In Scuba Diver By Hooking Him In The Penis

"John Goldfinch, 61, was fishing for mackerel on the beach at Budleigh Salterton, Devon, with mates Colin and Alan Ashley when he felt a huge bite.

The thrilled lifelong angler had to fight to reel in the catch as he looked forward to netting a massive fish.

But his excitement turned to shock when his hook surfaced about 15 metres offshore to reveal the hapless frogman..."


Read more and see the fishing hook pic HERE at the Daily Telegraph

Ummm....you were saying?? Uhhhyeaaaah That's what I thought, punk!! ;) lol

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts