The Worst Video Game Ever Made (If you don't count ET)

Yeaaap, I had a feeling you seriously needed a laugh!!

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties? More like Plumbers don't have BRAINS!!

(It's just a weird gnack I have...deal with it! ;) )

Taking it back a few years, check out this clip I dug up again featuring WAY more famous than me Daywalker the Angry Video Game Nerd and his take on a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3DO_Interactive_Multiplayer3DO stinker called"Plumbers Don't Wear Ties"

Enjoy...like I KNOW you will!! :)




See? I told you you'd dig it?? Dangit, why doncha learn to trust me already for crissakes?? (Oh yeah, big pointy fang teeth...yeaaah, I got it! :) )

-- Chet
a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts