The ONLY Way I'd Watch MMA

I knooooow it's only the the start of the week and already you feel like whippin' your annoying boss' ass
MMA style.

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


Don't worry, I've been there and done that too, mere mortal Sunshiner...

(Okay, maybe not TECHNICALLY done that, but I did give a haymaker to a very drunk and demented children's party clown once...while we were both naked...which is more than I can say for you!! :P )

So how about a little video funnies from a little obscure site I like to call
CollegeHumor.com


...and a new fight league that's soon starting up to cater to the even pickier TV connoisseurs of last week, that month before last, and perhaps even tomorrow....aka the "A-B-B"



Seriously, I'd pay to watch that shite in half a second. Only way I'd want to watch that mixed martial arts crap. Huzzah. ;)

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts