Crazy Cat Ladies...WHO TRY TO DATE!

Yeah so it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend...

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


(No really Sunshiners, I've had a lot on my plate for awhile, those dadgummed revenuers!! Can't they appreciate a high-quality goat's blood moonshine when they taste one, heathens!! ;) )

Anyway, I can't honestly say that this week is gonna be any shorter than the last. But what I CAN do is make laugh at/with someone WAAAY more screwed up than yourself!!

If you haven't seen it already, check out this dating video some poor young lady put out> Match? Ha! I think she's already in love...WITH CATS!



I have my suspicionals that it's faker than a woman who got implants made from Swedish exercise balls BUT it's still funny!

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts