Obama, Donald Trump AND Jimmy Kimmel...Ze Plot Thickens

You need a laugh, doncha Daywalker shlub-o?

I found an evil statue on the ground once...but it had the head of Dee Snyder on it. SCARY! ;)




...I can so tell, you're wearing your "Damnit, I need a laugh" face...but who did you originally slice that face off of, anyway? LOL j/k (I think! ;) )

Anyhow, just IN CASE you're not as cool as me and didn't originally see this live on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Check out this clip of what Donald Trump's crack investigation squad dug up on Obama!



Is it sad that I actually REMEMBER the Brady Bunch episode special that clip originally came from? ;) :) LOL

-- Chet
a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts