Dog, The Bubble Slayer!

Yeaaap, yeaaap Sunshiners, I KNOOOOW I'm more or less continuing the "cute theme" further into this week, but I PROMISE you, I ain't going too soft!!

Kids laugh at the durndest things!


Triple exclamaciones and then hit ENTER....Boom...there!!!

But still, this IS adorable....ly awesome.

If you ain't seen it yet, then dang-it chil' you're missn' out... you poseur!! lol

Check out this video where a brave dog (or in what some cultures would be called "Breakfast" ;) ) bravely defending a little she-rugrat from an INVASION of blowing bubbles.

Watch....OR DIE....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



Had to through that last evil laugh in there just to prove I'm still me...HEY it's the week after Easter, things were slow...but I'll be back to my usually sleazy (awesome) self later in the week...

Hopefully! :)

-- Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts