Austin TX Rules! Why?? SXSW!!

Oh yeah, 'tis the beginning of the week, and for this week's opening opus, I thought (it happens...occasionally :P ) I'd give a little "shoutout" to me hometown and one of it's more eclectically awesome (or= ecletowsome I coined it! lol ) institutions...



SXSW IS Austin Texas at its finest!!


SXSW ....or in humanspeak "South By Southwest!"


It's a squishly jellyrolled donut street festivus of various media and live music-a-tessimal flavor... that's if live music could be a jelly donut...it SHOULD BE...but it's not. :)


Take a gander at this clip from a popular Youtuber by the name of DeStorm to get a feel for what I mean man!!







You should've been there!


(What?? No, I really WAS there!! You don't remember seeing me?? I was the guy out at night with the really big teeth...and...uhh...really really white and dorky...and in a FUBU T-shirt. )


I swear you Sunshiners have the memory's the size of gnats!! LOL j/k

Have a good one!


(but seriously, you should go sometime, it's fantastic!)



-- Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts