James Franco To Teach A College Class On...James Franco

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


Eh, yeah YEAAAAAH what........EVEEEEER, I know many of you folks will grouse the living snot out of me for this...(or at least, MOST of you...with penises ;) )

But...I found the following article KINDA interesting ...

James Franco is dating Lindsay Lohan now?? What gives?? :P


(not SO interesting that if it were food I would want to make a delicious cherries ice cream soup out of it and top it with whipped cream, cherries, and the disembodied head of a carney clown smothered in booze and broken dreams...but, nevertheless, a MILD curiosity As it were. :P :) )

Peruse if you choose of course....but if not, I won't feel too bad about it...

(especially after I hunt you down and slay you...err...JUST KIDDING.....yeah...err....maybe, no-yes...yes I am, I promise!! :) )

"If there's one indisputable truism of the 21st century, it's that
James Franco can do pretty much whatever he wants. He's one of Hollywood's most sought-after actors -- every bit as comfortable in dramas like 'Milk' as he is smoking a cross joint and mumbling in lighter fare like 'Pineapple Express.' And he's not just nominated for an Oscar this year, he's also co-hosting the ceremony. Moreover, the dude is gearing up to direct an episode of soap opera mainstay 'General Hospital,' and it would seem as if he's simultaneously attending approximately 93 percent of the country's finest graduate schools."

If you REALLY want to go further, you can check out the rest of the story
HERE at Popeater

I don't know whether it's freakin' narcissism, bat-shit-crazy, awesome or a batawsome-shitcrazarcissitucal stunt...

James Franco: The dude looks like he's about to go apeshit!


but you've gotta admit, it IS different.

Hence, why it's in my blog for tonight.

(ANNND because I had space to kill because I forgot to come up with something more interesting...AKA got drunk off my ass! LOL :P )

Enjoy...or...not! :)

-- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts