Come Take A Look At "My Balls"

Yup yolkel folkels, you guessed it...what this blogpost for today is about.... MY BALLS...duhh.


A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!



... not specifically my about my balls but this video/slash/song//slash dorky animated songie-thingie titled....but of course..."My Balls" it's seriously like, sweeping the nation like Ron Mexico's "Special Contribution" to all the women of the world, with it's 11 herbs...err...I mean HERPs and spices.

I believe the video is by a Youtube-er named Yourfavoritemartian

Check it out, why don't you? ;)



Awesome yes, but talk about "MILKING" a premise to death...*Badda-BUMMMP* ;) :D lol

-- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts