Where Are They Now: Beavis

For this Tuesday, another very quick laugh for Y'all daylit dorks and dweebs I give you....

A vampire blogger who writes about monster movies, pop culture, Nocturnal Preferential life and other crap in general



And a little pictorialish thingie that you probably won't see anywhere else.

Ever see some actor dude in a lot of stuff...a face you KIND OF recognize...and maybe you even know their name...and maybe you even know some of their work really well, but they STILL remind you of something or someone else??

(Yeah... me neither! :P :) )

But seriously, I do that same thing all the time with Band of Brothers and Boomtown actor the under-appreciated Neal McDonough

Bugged my nocturnal fangy brain for the LONGEST time....and then one night when I was squashing cock-a-roaches with my neighbor's banjo AND watching DVD'ed reruns of said Boomtown it hit me...

a blogger vampire who waxes retarded about movies, horror, music, vampire life and a lot of other useless crap!

And then I laughed my undead arse off...and at a Whattaburger off a $100 an hour hooker...no wait...it was just the Succubus...yeaaaah....she makes great Rice Krespie treats...MMMMmm...but anyway...

Happy Tuesday!!

-- Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts