The Most Dangerous Golf Hole In The World!

Hey Dalkwalker dork, yeah YOU, the one with the Brillo=pad-'do mixed with a mohawk...I see you gawkin' at my blog!!

( I Can see EEVVVVEEEEERY THIIINNNNG MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! :P )

Do you have a boss that likes to play that doofus...ish game where pasty white boys wear dorky hats, awful socks and velvet cod pieces in their baggy pants...AKA GOLF??

(Okay that last one was a bit of a stretch...but if you could see any "athletes" wearing a cod pieces, it'd be those damn hooligan duffers!! ;) )

Well for today's...

the Mullet is the Redneck woman's NATURAL afrodisiac!!


...I've got just such the place for the ball-bagger green player who's whacked off his balls....and golf clubs pretty much everywhere on Jo-Boo's green Earth...

I give ye...

Camp Bonifas!!

Sure, it IS just one hole...but DUUUUUDE it's in the middle of the freakin' DMZ in the middle of bum-phuckin' Korea....AKA a WAR ZONE!! I shit thee not!!


I think in this case being the ball MAY result in one getting their nads blown off!!

See??

Now, Charlie go surf...err..I mean whack it off...err..TEE OFF...

what's sad is they actually have to tell people to not go after their balls!! lol

I love the smell of sandtrap and land mines in the morning...it smells like....Stupidity...or something!!

:)

---Chet




a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts