A Vampire President?

Okay for this Thursday I think this next dealy bob qualifies for....

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!




I swear I could NOT make this marvelous SHITE up if I tried....

Florida Based Vampire to Run for President in 2012

Now THAT'S HOT......SIKKEEE!!


Hmmm....I like his chances....don't you? ;) (tries not to smile and snicker like a schoolgirl *teeheee, teehee!!* )

Manaaa Steven Seagal has REALLY let himself go!!


'Course I could NEVER run for President....(too many videotapes of yours truly floating around "consensually violating" Ex-Marine Corps dudes' lovely well-endowed college coed daughters...oh yeah and perhaps the occasional pudding cup! )

But IF I DID throw my Jimmy-Hat in the ring to run, I think I'd have the best slogans in the biz'ness!!

"Hungry, Why Wait? Grab A Chet For 2008!!" (it rhymes...geez!! ;) )

"Meow-meow-meow, meow-meow-meow-meow, meowmeowmeow-MEH meow-meow meow..."

"Free Beer and Floozies at Every Campaign Stop!!"

"He'll Legalize it!!"


oh and my PERSONAL favorite...

"Uhh....DUUUDE Like who else is left??"

LOL

Have a Biachin' Tueday Blogsters!!

---Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts