Readers Are Breeders...err...I Mean LEADERS

Hey Sunshine, check this thingie out that my Goofy-Sexy looking Nosferatu pal Remmy sent me...


A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!



....It's kinda one of those video thingies that makes you think...(oh crap!)

But trust me... it's kinda cool in a way...





Now all I need to do is find me a book somewhere in this apartment complex, read it, and compare what I "SEE" with what SOMEONE ELSE "sees."

Hmmm...

I dunno...I'm not exactly sure that Curious George is supposed to have so many naked chicks in it...then again, the Man With The Yellow Hat's hat IS quite, QUITE large! lol ;)

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts