Beat-Boxing Chicks Are Hot!

Ohhh Greaaaat...it's another Monday....Bleh.

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


Dadgumit, you need ANOTHER pickmeup? AAAGAAAIN???

Like all I've got to do all day and night is give YOU another pickmeup!!

(Actually, I've got thousands of years left in which to slack off...so as long as it doesn't interfere with my billygoat's blood whisky and baby oil "personal time" I really don't mind ;) )

Here, meet my future wife!!






Awesome huh?

Now go pluck my nut...err...I mean my back hairs!!

Your Welcome, Sunshiners!!

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts