A Spoonful of Jackie Chan Makes Everything Go Down!

So... you think you're having a hard day Daywalker player?? ALLLREAAADY?? CRACKER PLEEAZE!!

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!



...I've been up since 6:45 PM...I've already had my "day" and it was quite the Doosey, lemme tell you...an army of endless retail brown boxes that weren't even my own to scan for hours on end in the dark...all alone. But you don't see ME complaining do you?? HECK NO! ;)

From now on, anytime you get to WHINING about how tough your life is, I want you to remember Jackie Chan and what he does for a living...watch!! :)





I rest my case!! (Oh yeah, and it was awesome shiaat to watch too, wasn't it? lol ;) )

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts