The Shortest Chick Flick... Ever.

For Tuesday, we go from totally ridiculous laughs to a little clip my sorta saucy "maker" in the Vampire arts AKA Sophie sent me...

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!



It starts off kinda slow and lumbering, but you old romantic softy types with big boobies AKA Chicks (okay, or PERHAPS a few really fat and sweaty dudes ;) ) will love this.

It's cute...you'll thank me later people. (Make sure you enlarge it to full screen!)




Signs - Nice Romantic Short Film
Uploaded by sarbjeet_98. - Check out other Film & TV videos.



Word to the wise, I prefer my thanks in donuts!! :)

Drawing his own version of a buck-toothed smiley face on a sign to show his lust...err...I mean LOVE,

-- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts