The Naked Chet

As perhaps a little change of pace I thought perhaps it might be a LITTLE amusing for y'all to get to see what I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE!!


Assuming of course I HAVE a real life LOL ;)

Alrighty, can we get a drumroll please.....

Here I am!!

It's like deformed Monkey Vampire Hitler or something!!



Uhh WHOA!! No that's DEFINTELY not me...uhhh....

Maybe this one??

So who invited the weird Vampire guy??



Heheh hehehe what a doofus!! But no...wrong file....but right Fillet Mignon...yess...Thanks Remmy, delicious, especially for Breakfast...

Saddle Up, Ladies!!

Wait a sex...err...I mean sec.. who is THAT GUY??? Still not it...

Ah yesssss...HERE WE GO!!


Nerds are mancandy ladies!!



Hmmm...soo...whatdya think?

Dayum I'm like, so fine aren't I??

Oh yes yesss...

But if I could just pull you Ladies away from the drooling for a sec....from digging my glorious abs and pecs....I m'd like to point out (literally, see the bulge lol ) the DATE TODAY!!

APRRRRILLLL FOOOOL.....uhhhh....FAWWWL!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Had you going, didn't I? :)

(Pretend, people pretend!!)

Have a fantastic weekend, SUCKERRRRS!!

(Albeit truly awesome Blog-readin' Suckers!! lol :) )

--Chet




a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts