Down With The Mondays!!

Hey ther Daywalker Cracker Chickenheads!!

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!



Awww... whats-a-matter Champ??

You feelin' Icky because you had to start off YET ANOTHER boring work week with YET ANOTHER slow-arse Monday??

(Hey hey now, be thankful you're not a Vampire, My work week started on 11:30 PM ON SUNDAY!! )

Fear not, I think I know what you need!!

And for my next trick I think I'll turn the "Monday Blues" into....FUNK!!


basse slap funky - la mouche
Uploaded by Tamaire1664. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.



You're welcome!!

Now go whip me up some coffee gee....I take it black like my men, and no creamer or urine in it this time, IF YOU PLEASE!! ;) lol

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts