Big Boy Vs Big Puma!!

I don't have a heckofalot of time to blog tonight, today, early this morningish whatever :P because whilist I try to inscribe this to virtual paper Remmy my Nos-Vampire friend is whining in my ear via screaming cowboy messenger chat....which he normally doesn't do, due to the latest political.... developments....


In any rate, how about some...

A vampire blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, Nocturnal Preferential life and other crap in general



In honor of my FAVORITE professional Baseball team's return to the ring a'la spring training we have....

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, Nocturnal slacker living, and other crap in general!!



Or Houston Astros' Star Lance Berkman and a certain lardy lad from Bob's Big Boy

Looks eerie to me.....what do you think??

See, now I got ALL of you showing off your pearly fangs...even if it's only for a moment....

Hang tough!

--- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts