Because Plastic Bags Can Be Beautiful!!

Indeed...it's Monday...no doubt about it...*YAAAWN*

Back to ze old, OLDE grind and you need a pick-me-up...

For today's/tonight's thingie-ma-jig of...

Oh I've got room for all you Cheerleaders inside me, I promise!!



Have I got the video for you!!

Check it out...I DARE YOU!! :)



Heh...maybe those throwaway plastic bags are good for something after all huh?? ;)

---Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Scare Sarah said…
Woah, that is Very Cool!

Popular Posts