Fang Tooth Babe Salute: Shawnee Smith

For this week's edition we ( AGAIN meaning ME and the very LARGE "little gnome" who lives in my pants ;) )


... and because it's kinda sort of Women In Horror Month

I Fang Tooth Salute you....

a cheeky vampire Texan blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general


Shawnee Smith!!

Yeah yeah, OF COURSE Ms. Shawnee is a certified "Scream Queen" for her appearances in the Saw Films and in the online series 30 Days of Night: Dust to Dust

But add to that playing both my farvorite Ditz-a-licious character on Becker and appearing in one of my all-time-favorite cheesy under-rated 80's film Summer School

And Hell, any chick who has enough moxie to name her chick rocker band FYDolla Ho deserves major...ish props...

So all this and more is why Shawnee Smith is my Fang-Toothed Babe Salute of The Week!!

Comments

Popular Posts