Questions For Chet, 1-18-10

How about a little something I haven't done in awhile...

(NOOOOooo... not THAAAT! Why, have you been all peepin' Tom techie with your X-Ray eyes on me? Pervs!! ;) )

No, how about a little of THIS....







A few quick'n'dirty ones that just happened to be towards the top of my ginormously full email box...

"Chet, since you've lived a long time, you got any good at picking stocks?"


Chet Sez:Of course! I think chicken is EXCELLENT for making soups with. As far as for breeding, I recommend that you bump'n'grind with a Scandinavian or maybe a Kiwi chick...they're both VERY freaky ;)





"Hey, real quick...what's your favorite color? "


Chet Sez: GREEN....but to the more important question...do you have some to grease my palm with (don't mind the lotion)



"If I see a Vampire like you rising from the grave what should I do?"





Chet Sez:
Well...I'd say that depends...what PART of them is rising? ;)

"Chet, do you know the Muffin Man?"


Chet Sez: Which one? The one who lives on Congress or on Drury Lane? (BTW that would be the PERFECT name for a stripper chick famous for her Muffin Top!")



"Do you plan to watch the Oscars? "


Chet Sez: Shoot no!! Most men named Oscar have Sasquatch level hairy backs...and they usually live in nudist compounds and wear skin tight banana hammocks when they're NOT in their compounds!!!

a cheeky vampire Texan blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general



"Who do you think will win for best picture this year?"


Chet Sez: Everything except anything that is NOT Inglourious Basterds


a cheeky vampire Texan blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general



Okay, I think that pokey of a Puppy post will do just fine for today, BUT in the future if you too have a question for Me, your humble Vampire Texan blogger extradordinaire then hit me up at....

chettacular@yahoo.com

SOOOOOOOOOUND GOOD?

Sir yes SIR!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts