Chet's Celebrity Look-A-Likes 1-13-10

For Today's post I thought we might try a little heapin' helpin' of.....






And even though I have a ready-made ginormous sumo wrestler's jockstrap....err...I mean FILE CABINET just choc'full of celeb Look-a-Like pics in which to draw from...I couldn't help but focus on a rather creepy close eyed face from a post earlier in the week....

That creepy banjo playing boy from the film Deliverance.....


....and THAT got me to thinking.... ( I know a dangerous thing at ANY time ;) )


That movie was made a rather long-ass time ago you know....just what WOULD our "redneck ghoulish" friend have grown up to be as an adult...or maybe more specifically...WHO??


Maybe EVEN someone....FAMOUS?? Hmmmm....perhaps even traded in that dorky banjo....HMMMMM....

I give you...



BooooYAAAH!!


Live strong my blogster Daywalker firends, live strong! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comments

Popular Posts