Famous Quotation Smackdown!!


"To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."
--- Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood) in The Outlaw Josey Wales.




"There are too many pigs for the tits"
--- President Abraham Lincoln, commenting on the ridiculous number of office-seekers for his second term




"They gave me no more pain than one who is passing a turd."
--- King Edward I (Longshanks) about his defeat of the Welsh Army, C.A. 1280.







"Any man who can drive while kissing a girl is not giving the kiss the proper attention it deserves"
--- Albert Einstein.






"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."



---Hunter S Thompson







"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."

--Emo Phillips









"I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though"

--Elton John




"I think that [the film] 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness. "
-- Alicia Silverstone






"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther. I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-- Nicolas Cage






"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice. "
-- Groucho Marx




" ( KENT: ' WHAT IS ALL THIS?! ' )


This? This is Ice. This is what happens to Water when it gets to cold. (Turning) Mitch, this is Kent, this is what happens when a human being gets too sexually frustrated."

--- Chris Knight (Val Kilmer) in Real Genius.

What are some of YOUR favorite quotations from ANYTHING??

Post'um here and share with everybody!!

Comments

Popular Posts