Doppelganger... with Cheese!




Caption: Yeah I get this one a lot....though I'm not quite sure I'd take it as a compliment.

Is it just me, or does Jude Law always look like he's stoned, half-asleep or something?

And THAT'S sexy? :P :D


Caption: Some say my animated artistic rendering looks like THIS guy...but I don't see it!

On other nights I've also been rarely Tobey Maguire....







James Dean....

and a young Paul Newman ...




......or more recently Man VS Wild's Bear Grylls

(which I LOOOVE....I mean he skins snakes, pisses into the snakeskin's open mouth and then drinks HIS OWN PISS to demonstrate "survival techniques" like it's plopping down on a LayZBoy and watching the game....it's so phacked up...yet you can't look away! :P :D )












So how about you?

"Been anyone famous today?"

Who do people often say YOU look like?

Do you tend to agree or disagree with the comparisons?

Who's your favorite of your " Celebrity Doppelgangers?"

Do you watch Man Vs Wild?

Should I be insulted that I was compared to a "survial dude" who's willing to sleep out in BumPhuckEgypt in a hollowed out dead camel carcass :P :D lol

Comments

Popular Posts