Random Thoughts About Politics # 2776


Is it just me, or does anybody else somehow think that before this campaign is over Governor Sarah Palin is going to find SOME WAY to adapt this quote from Ferris Bueller's Day Off (as originally said by Edie McClurg, or AKA Grace the School Secretary) when she's talking about McCain or Obama...

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude. "

Oh stop with the pouting, you KNOOOOW it's true!! :P :D lol

:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL Yeah CornBra, I gotta say every time I hear that woman talk, I always get a craving for fresh baked homemade apple pie.

And I have no idea why.

Like she "could just eat me up" or sumpthin'

Crazaaay white lady. lol

Happy Belated Birthday.

Popular Posts