Ladies, An IMPORTANT Public Service Announcement!!

A half-crazy "Nocturnal" female friend of yours truly sent me this, and I just thought you lady blogger friends of mine would appreciate that I passed this IMPORTANT information on to you...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I don't know how many of you shop at Wally-World, but this is how I became a victim of this scam.

Two seriously good-looking well-built cowboy type guys come over to your car as you are loading your bags of purchases. They are both shirtless and start wiping down your windshield with a rag, Windex, and their highly defined chest muscles and rock hard abs It is impossible not to look. When you offer them a tip, they politely say "No way!" and instead ask you for a ride to the next store.



You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way there, they start talking dirty about all the things they'd like to do to you. Then, one of them will climb up in the front seat and start kissing and sucking on your neck, begging you to pull over RIGHT NOW so he can HUMP your brains out.

While all of "this" is going on, the other guy steals your purse.

I had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wed, twice on Thursday, then again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stay SAFE out there ladies. The Chet insists!! ;) :)

Hmmmm, wait a sec......I too have leather chaps......HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Maybe crime DOES pay, yathink?

LOL :D

Comments

What! You didn't think my PSA was good enough?

That pic was worth coming back to your blog.

LOL
I dont know, I just personally think chaps are nasty. And any guy that wears chaps isnt really worth my time unless he's rich.

(Random: I think MST3K is putting out a new DVD soon.)

Popular Posts