Check it out, FREE CHOCOLATE!!




Ahhh....SIKE!! Tis' just another survey ;) lol




How old do you look?




Illegal




Are you waiting for something?




Godout




What were you doing at 10 last night?




Yo MOMMA!! (tee-hee!)




Can you handle the truth?




No because last time I handled it a bit too hard and with a bit too much vigor, and it broke.




Are you happy?




No, I'm the eighth dwarf that got cut from the movie, PERVY :P




Do you hate the last people you had a conversation with?




More like the other way around :P




Have you ever thought about converting your religion?




Kicking a field goal with my religion is much smarter and safer... :P




What was the last thing you drank?




Something without the antidote, Dr.Jones




Last person you hugged?




The curb at high speed?




Who do you most look like in your family?




The gardener? (lol my DAD also gardens...so there)




Did you have a dream last night?




And I did this morning and I still do today...that we are not judged by the the colour of our skin but by the content of our character....my character happens to be Petey, the potty mouthed vaudeville parrot.




How many piercings do you have?




Ummm....I have a piercing....stare?




Oh and a...uhh a flesh coloured....DEVICE used for...piercing. :P lol




If you could have anything right now what would it be?


A Clark bar...and a menage trois with me, Rachel Lee Cook, and Crow T. Robot. ;)




Does anyone call you babe?




No, but I call babe bacon




Where does your family live?




On earth...well....most of the time




Have you ever seen somebody get hit by a car?




does Bobby Ewing in reruns count?




Have you broken a bone?




Nope but I've...broken one in ;)




Have you ever had a panic attack?




does it count as a panic attack if you craved a Big Mac and were listening to rap by Shaq at the time?




Can you sleep in jeans?




I could TECHNICALLY, but I wouldn't because I don't swing that way and I know my old frat brother Eddie JEANS wouldn't like that!! (whut?? that's his name!! Seriously!! ;) )




What can't you wait for?




For....ever??




When's the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?




Uhh....is this a leap year? Lemme break out my scientific calculator and get back to you LOL j/k ;)


Want someone back in your life?




Eh....MAYBE....so long as I'm not standing in the way when she backs her Porsch up :)




Are you good at giving directions?




Yeah, yet they STILL get lost at my belt buckle....weird!! ;)




When was the last time you cried really, really hard?




Before or AFTER someone made me peel an onion while hitting me with a football in the balls?




Ever licked the ground?




If "ground" is a code word for "woman" or an "ice cream cone" (or both simultaneously ) then, yes.:P




Where were you on July 4th, 2008?




I was out shooting the deputy....or maybe it was helping colonel mustard stash the butter knife in the music room...ummm...




Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an B?




Bigfoot?




Do you prefer warm or cold weather?




Hot weather....less clothes and less chances for lawsuits




What do you currently hear right now?




the voices in someone else's head...WHY they tell that person to dance the marcarena in a lime green tutu I have NO IDEA...poor voice-hearing bastard!




Does someone like you right now?




Nope...more like WANT me desperately! :P




Could you go out in public looking like you do now?




Sure, drunken hobos do it all the time... :)




What are your nicknames?




Chet McSteakknives... Cornbread, Youngbood, Blotto, Nine Inch Nail, Chettacular, Chet-ragious, Chet-Chat, Lemonhead, Undead Stewie, Dr. Evilpants, Yak Boy...the list goes on for HOURS of fun!!




Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?




Yes...and it was my pelvis...LOL j/k more like my nose




Does your family own a business?




Genco Olive Oil? ;)




Is there a fireplace in your house?




No, a cromagnon dude in a lion skin toils night and day with tinder brush and a large pointed stick in a hole in the middle of my living room floor to get a fire going....doesn't EVERYBODY??




What will you do this weekend?




Probably your Mom....or maybe an Oreo Blizzard....or your Mom AND an Oreo Blizzard.


Are you in a good mood right now?




Eh...sure why not?




Last person to tickle you?


Elmo....below the belt...and I sued him..right AFTER I filled'em full of buckshot.




Who woke you up today?




An over-perky Sears repairman happier than Peewee on PeeWee's Playhouse




Who is the last person that called you?




I don't know I didn't pick up....people who call when I'm not expecting them to suck!! ;)




How long was your last phone call?




about how long it took me to slam the phone back down and stick my tongue out




What's something you'd like to have right now?




Cheese'n'boobies




How's your hair today?




tastes a bit like a grape Now-or-Later




What were you doing 2 hours ago?




Duh...your Mom??




Who did you eat with last?


The Devil in Hades?? LOL ;) Actually Trish, Lisa, and Antoine...and we had beignets!!




What is something you're afraid of?




That Burger King Masked King guy...I mean he could pop up in your house at ANY TIME with a whopper and then make you eat it...creepy no eyed masked bastard!!




What were you doing Sunday at 1aM?




Your Mom....DUHHH....oh and maybe the meter maid....err...I think:P




Where was your default picture taken?




In Gabrielle Anwar's Bedroom.... LOL I wish :P




What is on your bed right now?




A dead hooker? lol J/K it's just lots of coke....and your Mom ;)




Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?




I stole it from Costco :P (" ...I love you." )




What kind of shirt is it?




the kind drunken mullet haired white dudes get arrested in on Cops?


--------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

Popular Posts