Classic Strongbad: "Nightlife"

Things are sure pretty quiet around here in Chetslyvanina....uhhh....Texas...

>A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!

But really, what would you expect, seeing as how it's the beginning of bikinifest and all....err...I mean SUMMERTIME and all...

...So I thought instead I'd see how things are in another favorite enchanted kingdom...Strongbadia, or AKA the home of one of my other favorite animated people of all-time AKA Strongbad

Yeah, it's a "classic" emailage episode, but whatever Sunshiners, anytime is a good time for Senor Strongbad...and DUH what better time then to watch an episode where he hilariously discuses the "Nightlife" of his 'hood!

Of course, Nightlife DOUBLE-DUH, I'm a Vampire, so EXCCCCUSEEEMEMOI ME If I'm a little partial to...nightlife. ;)

Don't worry Daywalker folk, it's a good one!

 Even Vampires like Chet Of The Undead Love Strongbad!


Strongbad Emails #185: Nightlife CLICK HERE!

(YESSS REMMY, I realize I totally misFrenchified myself up there above, but it's just a blog, bloggah readerz LOOOOVE poor grammah skillz! You sir need a visit to the "Pwaddy Cloob" in the worst way!! lol ;) )

* Dang grammar Stickler Francophile Nosferatu Vampire best friends!:P

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Sophia said…
wow what a beautiful nightlife thank you so much for posting this blog.next time i am planning to go there with my friends thank you so much...
Nightlife clubs venue

Popular Posts