Annoying Guys At The Gym

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!! Hey my friendly Sunshiner pud, when was the last time you went to the gym? Yeah...ummm...me neither! :P (What? I'm a Vampire, do you KNOW how freakin' sad lonely and pathetic it is to have to do squat lunges at like 4'O'clock in the morning? (Hello? Hellohelloehellohellooooo *ECHOOO* ) Actually, it's not that bad...kinda peaceful the last time I went, which I think...*counts on his fingers and toes, and some other person's toes* ... was like, a decade ago... :P But anyway, if YOU DO find yourself going to the gym sometime soon, buy a helpful from Don't Be That Guy Videos and don't find yourself acting like one of the "Annoying Guys At The Gym" Watch, my loyal Daywalker slaves!! Yeaaaah, uhhh, I just happened to notice you weren't reading that blog as bio-mechanically efficiently as you could according to the Presidential Physical Fitness standard on blog-reading and...*racketball pop in the head* OW!! Gotta love it! --Chet a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts