Castlevania II Simon's Quest DOES NOT SUCK!!

And I suppose we'll continue with our whole "Video Game Theme" here...

a vampire  blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general



...with another classic video game review (actually make that, his first EVER video game video) from the
Angry Video Game Nerd ass-ripping one of my stock favorite NES games,
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

Yeah, it's cool, not as entertaining as some of his later videos, but still amusing...




Oh and CV II: SQ does NOT suck!! (Though trying to abbreviate the title sure as hell does ;) ) dying when you fall in the water is/was a common obstacle in video games back then, the items and power-ups were pretty standard for the era and certainly NOT shabby and the music was so co-

Yaknow what, I think I'll let THIS DUDE 'esssplain it for me...AGAIN...(whoa, two videos for the price of one, holy shite! :P lol )



Thank you for coming through in the clutch for me...uhh...Fatal Fury hat wearing Jesus...uhh...man. You rule!

As do you, AVGN, in spite the CVII diss. Yaknow what else, I'm in a charitable mood, how 'bout everybody rules! Except you, dude who cut me off on the way up the feeder yesterday night, you can eat a three layered dick-donut of anal-parasites and cheese!

Yeaaaah...

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts