Cats With Big Googly Eyes Do Cute Thingies

Hey Daywalkers, it's Monday and as always I got something good to give you....other than a disease...I promise.

Silly cat, wabbits are only for...uhh...Steve?? lol




Actually, this is probably better than the gooder stuff I usually pit out ther...err...better stop that right a-way before Remmy goes apeshit on me with his Grammar police.

In short anyway, the following video sent to me by Trish is a nice fluffy cutie of a clip. Yeah yeah, a little out of character for this site BUUUUT...you'll like it.





And besides, IT'S MONDAY...I think we all need a little "sweet" sometimes, don't you?

"Awww" away people, "awwww" away!

-- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts