Celebrity Lookalikes: "Matt Vs Matt"

Oh yeaaah Sunshiner lovelies, I'm truly feeling as literally LAZY as Lazy can be...

And when I'm feelin' lazy, I go to...

A vampire blogger who writes about monster movies, pop culture, Nocturnal Preferential life and other crap in general



For tonight's edition, a MALE version evidence Exhibit # 2B2B2 of WHY I think Hollywood is a "Cookie Cutter Factory" of fabulous male and female flesh...

Don't believe me? (as usual :P )

Behold my Daylit chilens, SEE with your own eyes...

Best known from Band Of Brothers we have Matthew Settle and newer, younger flavor of the month Matt Bomer of USA's hit series White Collar


Matt Bomer and Matt Settle: The Matt Bots are takin' over the wooooorld!! LOL :)


I swear, it's like H-wood is the land of "Stepford Schlongs" and...uhhh....wives. :P :D

Heck, they even have the same first name! You'd think the boys at the factory where all these "actor bots" ship out of wouldn't make it so obvious! lol just kidding....I hope! :)

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts