Video Gamer Real-World Pranksters

I know you Daywalkers both desperately NEED something funny AND techmologically cool sooo...

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!

How about the following video starring a couple of sneaky prankster dudes?

It's kinda long at the beginning and you MAY find yourselves thinking... "What the heck is the point here?? And did I leave my neighbors refrigerator running....and did he go and catch it? ;) )

...But I assure you, it's worth the payoff at the end!



I think I may have to hire these guys. I want to see if I can play Pac-Man off of my neighbor's Wife's ginormous ass...don't worry, it's big enough!! :)

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts